RSVP to Patricia@homecen.org or call 360.690.4496 x105
Because Financial Stability Matter… the Community Housing Resource Center, a non-profit, HUD certified housing/financial counseling agency, continues to help our community’s families build financial stability through its ongoing education classes and one-on-one counseling. For more information about our programs and services, see our website at www.homecen.org. To signup for financial education, mortgage default or homebuyer classes, call our office at 360.690.4496 x105. Serving our community since 1995.
- Canapes, Cupcakes and Couture – A preview of spring styles from casual to cocktail
$25 PRE-SALE TICKETS AVAILABLE AT
DIVINE CONSIGN & ONLINE AT
TICKETS AT THE DOOR $30
7 february 6-8pm
hosted by divine consign
904 main street downtown vancouver 360-695-6443
*all proceeds benefit gift for our community
**this is a 21 and over event
Spring Gray Coach Bag
Etcetera Ruffled Scar
Evergreen Cellars Private Wine Tasting
Stella and Dot Necklace
Mary Kay Gift
Dolce Mia Bath & Beauty Certificate
Custom Care Cleaning Certificate
Bull Run Assortment of:
Temperance Trader Bourbon
4 Italian Cocktail Glasses
Cocktail Prep Board
BRD Cocktail Mixers and Recipes
Medoyeff T- Shirt
Gifts For Our Community is pleased to announce the Winter 2012 Grant Recipients.
Eight organizations were chosen to receive $2500 and two will receive $500 grants. The organizations chosen serve our community in the areas of human services, arts and education.
The following will checks at a luncheon held by the Gifts For Our Community Board of Directors at Divine Consign.
- Ace’s Place – Plant a Row
- Clark County Food Bank – Nutritional Education Learning Program
- Columbia Dance – Performance Chairs
- Harney PTO – iCan Intervene and Accelerate
- Family Solutions – Resource Library
- Free Clinic – Project Access
- VSD Foundation – Early Learning Initiative
- YWCA Clark County Y’s Care Children’s Program
“We received many worthy grants and are so amazed at all the wonderful services that being provided by our community organizations. They certainly raise the quality of life for everyone in our community,” shared Lee Rafferty, Board president.
Gifts For Our Community, a nonprofit organization, provides resources for our community in the areas of human services, education and the arts. Funds are raised to distribute to our community through proceeds from Divine Consign, Divine Bites, Divine Again, the Divine Home Tours and generous donations of the GFOC patrons.
*due to the serving of alcohol no one under 21 years of age will be allowed.
Ultimate Purse Raffle – $10
(Raffle tickets must be purchased at Divine Consign)
A fabulous Michele Coach Purse, and it will include inside:
- $300 value of botox and face products from Dr. Cynthia Gray Spa Bella
- Sweet Spot Skirt
- Wallet from Willows
- Scarf from Etecetra
- Beauty gift from Mary Kay
- Beauty gift from Cucina
- Beauty gift from Msingi
- $100 gift certificate from Divine Consign
- 2 pair of trouser socks from Halo
- Medoyeff Vodka
- Temperance Burbon Whiskey
- Stella & Dot Necklace
- Fit-to-You gift certificate
- Dozen mini cupcakes
- Gift certificate from Custom Care
- and more…