How to turn your furniture into dollars for charity
Divine Consign, a project of Gifts For Our Community, is a community fundraiser that provides the opportunity to donate gently-used home furnishings. Our goal is to raise funds for nonprofits, charities and faith-based organizations enabling them to accomplish their missions and come together in strong communities.
Pre-approved home furnishings and accessories (please bring in or email photos mailto: email@example.com ) may be donated to Divine Consign as a gift. The Donor may recommend a non-profit organization to receive a share of the proceeds OR the item(s) may be donated to Divine Consign.
If your nonprofit organization is not on file with us yet to receive donations, we can provide the paperwork. There is no charge.
To donate household goods:
- Bring in or email photos of any furniture or large items item to firstname.lastname@example.org. Smaller items may be brought in during store hours
- If possible, include original price, age of item and manufacturer’s name
- Pre-approved furnishings will receive a final approval when seen at the store. Items must be clean, gently-used home furnishings and accessories-NO damage
- We will pay for pick up of donated items if value is more than the cost of transportation and approved
- If you are bringing furniture, please bring “muscle” to help you
- You will receive an in-kind tax receipt when we receive the furniture
- Your favorite charity can receive a share of the proceeds when items sell
- We reserve the right to decline items, even if pre-approved, if they are soiled, broken or damaged or not as they appear in the photos
Divine Consign does not accept mattresses or box springs, baby furniture, pots pans or kitchenware, appliances, sewing machines, waterbeds, sporting or gym equipment
904 Main Street Vancouver, WA
Open 10 to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday