How to turn your furniture into dollars for charity
Divine Consign, a project of Gifts For Our Community, is a community fundraiser that provides the opportunity to donate gently-used home furnishings. Our goal is to raise funds for nonprofits, charities and faith-based organizations enabling them to accomplish their missions and come together in strong communities.
We provide a simple, convenient way for you to lighten your load or open up space for a fresh new look.
To donate household goods:
- Bring, mail, or email photo of the item(s) to Divine Consign.
- Include original price, age of item, manufacturer’s name, if possible.
- Our in-store appraisers will help you set a fair selling price.
- We accept clean, gently-used home furnishings and accessories.(no damage)
- We will pay for pick up of donated items. (if value is more than the cost of transportation)
- You will receive an in-kind tax receipt when we receive the furniture.
- Your favorite charity can receive a share of the proceeds when items sell.
Divine Consign does not accept mattresses or box springs, baby furniture, pots pans or kitchenware, appliances, sewing machines, waterbeds, sporting or gym equipment.
FOR NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
If you would like to download a small flyer telling patrons how to donate you will find the link below.
If you would like to download an ad for your newspaper you will find the link below.
904 Main Street Vancouver, WA
Open 10 to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday