How to Consign or Donate
Divine Consign Furniture is an opportunity to donate or consign your gently-used home furnishings. Our goal is to raise funds for Clark County, WA nonprofits. When consignment items sell, the proceeds are split between Divine Consign and the consignor 50%/50%. We issue checks twice a month. You will receive a call when you have a check waiting for you.
To consign or donate household goods:
- Bring in or email photos of furniture or large items to email@example.com Smaller items may be brought in during store hours Monday – Saturday 10 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Pre-approved furnishings will receive a final approval when seen in the store.
- Items must be clean, gently-used home furnishings and accessories. NO damage, smoke or pet hair.
- Divine Consign will pay for pick up of donated items if value is more than the cost of transportation and if pre-approved.
- Please bring “muscle” to help you load/unload furniture. If you need help, we have names of movers.
- IF you are donating your approved items, you will receive an in-kind tax receipt.
- You may designate your favorite charity to receive your share of the proceeds
- We reserve the right to decline items, even if pre-approved, if they are soiled, broken or damaged or not as they appear in the photos.
Divine Consign cannot accept mattresses or box springs, baby furniture, pots pans or kitchenware, appliances, sewing machines, entertainment centers, armoire, waterbeds, sporting or gym equipment. Bed frames and vintage/antiques are accepted on a case by case basis.
904 Main Street Vancouver, WA
Open 10 to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday