How to Consign or Donate
How to Consign
- Please submit photos of large pieces of furniture via email or in person for pre-approval. Smaller items may be brought in anytime during Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Please see below for a list of the items we accept and the qualifications they must meet.
- Once pre-approved, bring item(s) in any day and time Monday - Saturday 10AM to 5PM. Please bring to “muscle” to unload heavy, bulky items. Our loading dock is on 9th St. between Main and Washington St. View our FAQ page for a list of movers.
- You’ll receive an email detailing the prices we've given your items valued over $25. Consignors receive 50% of the final sale price.
- We have a 90-day consignment period. Prices will be reduced by 15% on the 46th day. After 90 days, you have the option to donate your items to Divine Consign Furniture (501(c)3 or pick them up.
- Items must be current styles, clean and gently used. No damage, smoke or pet hair. We cannot repair or clean furniture. If your items have been in storage, please clean/dust them so that we are able to stage them immediately. Items that are dirty, dusty or broken will be not be accepted.
We strive to keep our inventory current and updated with a quick turnover. If you are in doubt about any items you would like to consign, please contact us for clarity. We do make exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
How to Donate
- Donating has the same as guidelines as consigning.
- You may donate your items with the proceeds going to Divine Consign Furniture, 50l(c)3 OR you may designate a nonprofit to receive the proceeds.
We want our consignors to be successful. In that light, we kindly reserve the right to decline items (even if pre-approved) if they are soiled, broken or damaged or not as they appear in the photos.