Consign or Donate - Form + FAQ
- Please email email@example.com photos of furniture or large decor items. You may also provide pictures (on your phone) in store for pre-approval.
- Smaller items may be brought in anytime no appointment needed. Please see our list of the items we accept and the qualifications they must meet.
- Once pre-approved, bring item(s) Monday - Saturday 10AM to 5PM. No appointment is necessary. Bring “muscle” to unload heavy/ bulky items. Our loading dock is on 9th St. between Main and Washington St. View our FAQ page for a list of movers.
- You’ll receive an email or call detailing the prices on your consigned items over $30. Please confirm via email or call that you have approved the pricing.
- Consignors receive 50% (less 1.5% state service tax) of the final sale price.
- 90-day consignment period. Prices are reduced 15% after 45 days. Items not sold after 90 days, may be donated to Divine Consign Furniture (501(c)3 or picked up by you. We donate unsold items to NW Furniture Bank, a local nonprofit.
- Items must be clean, current styles, and gently used. No damage, smoke or pet hair. We cannot repair or clean furniture. If your items have been in storage, please clean/dust them. We want to stage them immediately.
- Items that are dirty, dusty or broken will be not be accepted.
- Set up your consignor account (link in main menu) to track your sales. Checks are available after the 5th of the month.
We strive to keep our inventory current and updated with a quick turnover. If you are in doubt about any items you would like to consign, please contact us for clarification. We do make exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
How to Donate
- Donating - same as guidelines as consigning. All items must be pre-approved before we can accept them.
- Items must be clean, current styles, and gently used. No damage, smoke or pet hair. We cannot repair or clean furniture
- Donated item proceeds go to Divine Consign Furniture, 50l(c)3 nonprofit OR you may recommend a favorite nonprofit to receive your share.
Financial donations are happily accepted and will support our grants.
We want our consignors to be successful. In that light, we kindly reserve the right to decline items (even if pre-approved) if they are soiled, broken or damaged or not as they appear in the photos.