How do I consign items?
- Email photos of large pieces of furniture to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by for pre-approval. Smaller items may be brought in Monday - Saturday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Please see below for a list of the items we accept and the qualifications they must meet.
- Once pre-approved, bring item(s) Monday - Saturday 10AM to 5PM. NO appointment needed. Please bring to “muscle” to unload heavy/ bulky items. Our loading dock is on 9th St. between Main and Washington St. View our FAQ page for a list of movers.
- You’ll receive a call or email detailing the prices we've given items over $30. Consignors receive 50% (less 1.5% state service tax) of the final sale price.
- We have a 90-day consignment period. Prices are reduced 15% after 45 days. Items not sold in 90 days will be donated to Divine Consign Furniture (501(c)3 or picked up.
- Items must be current styles, clean and gently used. No damage, smoke or pet hair. We cannot repair or clean furniture. Items that have been in storage must be cleaned/dusted. We want to stage them immediately. Items that are dirty, dusty or broken will be not be accepted.
We strive to keep our inventory current and updated with a quick turnover. If you are in doubt about any items you would like to consign, please contact us for clarity. We do make exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
How do I donate items?
- Donating has the same as guidelines as consigning.
- You may donate your items with the proceeds going to Divine Consign Furniture, 50l(c)3 OR you may designate a nonprofit to receive the proceeds.
What kind of items are you looking for?We accept couches, love seats, chairs, dining sets, buffets, small desks, lamps, decorative items, mirrors, and artwork.
What items will not be accepted?
Mattresses or box springs, baby furniture, pots, pans, kitchenware appliances, tea cups/saucers, small figurines, sewing machines, entertainment centers, TV armoire, sporting or gym equipment.
Bed headboards, dishes, and vintage/antique items are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
When do I get paid?
Checks are issued on the 5th of the month. Log into your Consignor Log in page and see the status of your items.
We will leave you a courtesy call you when you have a check ready for pick up. If you would prefer to have your check(s) mailed, please provide self-addressed, stamped envelope(s) and we will happily mail them to you.
I would like to consign an item, but do not have the resources to drop off larger items myself. What should I do?
Here is our list of movers others have used. Call for availability and quote.
- A Team Moving, Daniel Bolman: 360-836-7735 | Ateam98685@gmail.com
- LUGG (think Uber for movers) LUGG.com
- ANC Movers: Peter@ANCMovers.com | 360-904-2441
- Pick Up Now: https://pickupnow.com/ | 800-560-2168
Does Divine Consign accept financial donations?
Yes, we are grateful for the generosity of those who chose to donate financially. Click here to donate.
Where does the money go that Divine Consign makes?
Proceeds from the sale of furniture, clothing, and home decor are awarded in community grants for selected Clark County nonprofits. We donate items to NW Furniture Bank and award financial grants to Clark County nonprofits each June.